With all the craziness that’s happened in 2020, you might be thinking that people just aren’t going to celebrate New Years this year. And wile the celebrations may look different, we can guarantee people are still going to be celebrating New Year’s this year. Want to make some of your own stay-at-home New Year’s plans? We’ve got some ideas for you!
New Year’s Eve celebrations for at home
While you may not think a New Year’s party at your house with just a small group of people can be fun, we beg to differ. So, here are some ideas for the small groups and for everyone who is currently living on their own.
- Give your house some TLC by starting those renovations you were thinking about
- Take some TLC for yourself with a spa day. Or just take a nap!
- Movie marathons are great for a low-key day at home
- If you live with others, you can dust off those board games and decks of cards
- Play some video games
- Download a new game app on your phone
- Spend some quality time with your pets with grooming, treats, and walks for the dogs
- Go to your favorite hiking spot
- Whip up your favorite dessert or dinner
These are only a few of the ideas we’ve come up with, so feel free to share your own ideas if you want! We would love to hear them.
Vehicle service and maintenance in Novato, CA
Whether you have decided to go out or stay in this New Year’s Eve and Day, we encourage you to get your car the care it needs with some regular vehicle maintenance and service. Contact our expert team here at Kia Marin to schedule a service appointment today!